Coface Country Risk Conference 2021
November 23th 2021
Organised by Coface, this conference is an ideal platform for specialists and managers to examine and discuss country and industry risks. At our event, you’ll be at the centre of national and international expert discussions about economic and trade issues and also you will be able to hone your vision for the management of your company. Find out first-hand about the opportunities and risks of current economic events worldwide and share insights about the latest trends and developments with other senior managers.
In many countries, the Coface Country Risk Conference is one of the industry’s most important events.
By taking part, you will not only have the opportunity to optimise your export and investment decisions, but also to expand your knowledge in the areas of business, politics, society and the economy. We will analyse current events, examine the most important trends in the world economy and evaluate their influence on the economic situation facing Swiss companies. The challenge will be to establish the outlook for the Swiss industry in light of the current economic situation.
Please note: the official event language will be English.
«Crisis. What Crisis?»
The impact of the Corona Pandemic on the economy and the health system. Which predictions proved to be right and where did the experts get it wrong?
- We invite the same speakers and panelists to check where they were right and where they got it wrong
- Are we in a world after Covid or will Covid be there for ever like the flue?
- Is it true that the pandemy changed the workplace – is home office here to stay?
- What impact will it have on the economy and how will the healthcare system has to be adapted?
- Will there be a «new normal» or will we go back to the «old normal»?
Records of the Web-Conference 2020
Some of you may be interested to see some content again or you were not able to
Video recording of our Country Risk Conference available on YouTube:
Download all the slides:
FORMER Coface Country Risk Conferences
2017/11/16 - Dealing with Risks