In addition to our Q3 2020 Country & Sector Risk updates, Coface's Political Risk Index highlights a dual trend: a decrease in the risk of conflict at a global level, but an increase in the risk of political and social fragility.
Coface reports a positive net income of €11.3m for the second quarter 2020 and continues to implement its strategic plan07/29/2020
• Turnover for the first semester: €725m, down 0.6% at constant FX and perimeter.
• Client retention and new business achieve record levels, with a positive net production of €33m.
• First effects of re-pricing are now visible (+0.2%).
• Revenues from services progress by 7%, including information services up by 13%.
• Client activities continue to slowdown – a trend expected to continue over the following quarters.